• Torque: 173 ft/lbs
• Power: 120 hp
• Max RPM: ~6500rpm
• Performance: Equivalent to approximately 200 hp ICE motor
• System Voltage: 96/144 VDC
• Maximum Amperage: 750 amps
• Battery Capacity: 25kWh/35kWh/50kWh
• Estimated Range: ~3 miles per kWh (depending on application)
• Charger: 3.3kWh or 6.6kWh
• Charging Rate: 3.3kW per hour (7-10 hours full charge)
• DC Converter: Fully isolated 1000 watt sealed IP67 rated (upgradeable)
• HVAC: Contact for more info
• Regenerative braking
• GTe-EV motor mount solution for 911/912 included
• GTe-Clutch assembly: Includes lightened billet flywheel, steel motor to flywheel adapter, custom clutch, and stage II/III pressure plate. Flywheel and adapters included for use with factory clutch assembly. 200mm clutch assembly compatible with factory manual transmissions.
• Maintains manual transmission
• Integrates with existing 12v electrical system
• Energy Module mounts in frunk and behind the rear seats… with room to spare for a useable trunk!
1964-1969 Porsche 911 & 912
$34,999.00 – $49,449.00
The classic Porsche 911 & 912 is are instantly recognizable and engaging European Sports cars. While the factory air cooled flat four engines are a lot of fun, they require constant upkeep and are expensive to maintain, not to mention they’re ancient. Electric GT’s System for Classic Porsche 911 & 912s is a complete single motor, plug and play EV Conversion System that transforms the weekend driver into a daily driver sports car. This modest plug and play system compliments the Porsche’s platform perfectly, with real world performance roughly equivalent to double the horsepower OEM ICE engine. With a range of about 3 miles per kWh, extended battery options allow for up to 200 miles of range, extendable by intermittent daily charging.
The under hood presentation is compact and upholds the image of Electric GT designs. All controllers, chargers and accessories are integrated directly into the system. In addition to the core motor, controller and battery module, motor mounts, transmission adapters, instrumentation, all required hardware, and plug and play wiring harnesses are included making for an easy installation. EGT builds and bench tests all systems prior to shipment. Just remove the old 4 banger, exhaust and gas tank bolt in the GTe-173 and you’re ready to drive.
Welcome to the future of motoring!