213 e-Crate System
System Availability Planned for 2022 with Pre-Orders Late 2021
The eGT-213 vehicle eco-system swap is Electric GT’s small vehicle fitment solution. This complete Plug & Play system will redefines EV retrofitting by enabling installation and use of this OEM quality system without specific high voltage assembly knowledge. Featuring the latest in EV technology, the system transforms a wide variety of classic vehicles into reliable performance daily drivers. The “Motor Block” integrates OXD Battery (batteries included), electric traction motor, motor controller, chargers, DC converters, complete thermal management and high voltage junction box ALL inside of the assembly. The 213 block pairs with additional battery enclosures with various designs for vehicles with ease of installation and distribution of weight at the design core.
This system is available with a variety of energy OXD Battery Pack size options to accommodate a variety of vehicle types and and uses. Modular designed Battery Enclosures offer flexibility for application & fitment. All requisite EV infrastructure and components are included in a bench tested pre-build system ready to be installed and driven. Option include HVAC Integration, DC Fast Charging, Thermal Management (Cold Climate), Power Steering and Braking systems.
The eGT-213 System is designed to fit a wide variety of smaller vehicles.
Support & Resources Select to dowload PDF
• Torque: 210 ft/lbs
• Power: 150 hp
• Max RPM: ~6500rpm
• Size/Performance: Design Pending / “4 Cylinder” Motor Fitment
• System Voltage: 400v
• Battery: Estimated Options 20 – 50 kWh
• Motor/Controller: Liquid Cooled System. Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor.
• On-Board Charging
• DC Converter: Fully isolated 2,500 watt 12v DC supply
• Regenerative Braking: Included / Programmable
• Central System VCU, BMS & Thermal Management
• Weight Distribution: Batteries in Motor Block (TBD)
• Battery Weight: Application Specific.