• Torque: 406 ft/lbs from 1 RPM!
• Power: 275 hp
• Max RPM: ~6500rpm
• Size/Performance: Fits LS Footprint / Equivalent to @410 hp performance ICE motor
• System Voltage: 700v
• Maximum Amperage: 500 amps• Battery Config Approx Options: 50, 75 and 100 and kWh (Customizable)
• Motor/Controller: Liquid Cooled Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor. Liquid Cooled Controller.
• On-Board Charger: 13kW (DC fast charging available in 2021!)
• DC Converter: Fully isolated 1000 watt sealed IP67 rated (upgradable)
• Regenerative Braking: Included and preprogrammed
• Central VCU Control of EV-Eco-system.
• Weight Distribution: 413 “Motor Block” @570 lbs (keeping that weight where is belongs)
• Battery Weight: Approx 14lbs per kWh. Modular distribution.
eGT-413 e-Crate EV Conversion System
Pre-Orders Available – Deliveries Starting Early 2021
The eGT-413 vehicle eco-system swap is Electric GT’s flagship LS sized 100% electric V8 replacement package. This complete Plug & Play system redefines EV retrofitting by enabling installation and use of this OEM quality system without specific high voltage assembly knowledge. Featuring the latest in EV technology, the 275hp, 405ft/lbs system will transform a wide variety of classic vehicles into reliable performance daily drivers. The “Motor Block” footprint fits within the LS sized V8 format for standard swap using motor mounts and transmission mating. The block integrates 25kWh Energy Modules, motor, controller, chargers, DC converters, and high voltage junction box inside of the motor assembly.
This system is available with a variety of energy OXD Battery options ranging from 50-100+ kWh to accommodate a variety of vehicle types and and uses. Modular designed Battery Enclosures offer flexibility for application & fitment. All requisite EV infrastructure and components are included in a bench tested pre-build system ready to be installed and driven. Option include HVAC Integration, DC Fast Charging, Thermal Management (Cold Climate), Power Steering and Braking systems.
The eGT-413 System is designed to use with over 10 million cars from the 60’s through 90’s and pairs well with a wide variety of vehicles.
• GM A and F Body
• Chevrolet Corvette C2 & C3
• Classic Ford Mustang
• Early Ford Bronco
• Toyota Land Cruiser 40, 55, 60 and 70 series
• Land Rover D90 & D110
• Multiple US classic full size Pickup truck and SUVs
Base Cost Starting at $65,000 USD w 50kWh. + Options + Battery Capacity. Inquire for More Info.