1967-1969 GM-A Body
• Torque: 350 ft/lbs
• Power: 240 hp
• Max RPM: ~6500rpm
• Performance: Feels like 400 hp traditional V8
• System Voltage: 96 VDC
• Maximum Amperage: 1300 amps
• Base Battery Capacity: 50 kWh
• Estimated Range: ~2-3 miles per kWh (depending on application)
• Charger: 6.6kW Charger Included
• Charging Time: 6.6kW per hour
• DC Converter: Fully isolated 1000 watt sealed IP67 rated
• Regenerative Braking: Included and preprogrammed
• Transmission Requirements: EGT Recommends upgrading to a transmission capable of handling 500 ft/lbs torque. Suggested retrofit to a Tremec TKO or T56 manual transmission.
• Clutch Assembly: Lightened billet flywheel, clutch and pressure plate, and motor adapter are included for bolt on installation to transmission
• 12V Electrical: Seamless ingegration with existing 12v electrical system
• Weight Distribution: Base E-Crate “Motor Block” is appx 500lbs and aft Energy Module is appx 385lbs.
• Battery Expansion Option: +25 kWh
• HVAC System
• Power Steering: Electric Hydraulic or Full Electric
• Vacuum Boosted Brakes: Electric Vacuum System
1964-1972 GM A Body
Some of the greatest examples of GM American Muscle share the GM A-Body architecture. This opens up a wide range of exciting EV muscle car possibilities. How about daily driving that Chevelle, El Camino, GTO, 442 or Malibu you’ve wanted since you were a kid? Especially with tire shredding torque and the efficiency and reliability of a modern EV.
There are all kinds of GM V8 swaps that can deliver good performance, but few that can match the smile inducing performance of EV power. NOTHING can keep up with the drivability. It’s time to bring American Muscle into the future with an EV swap from Electric GT.
The GTe-353 System is Electric GT’s premium, high power dual motor Conversion System that redefines EV retrofitting. Featuring the latest in consumer EV technology, this 260hp, 350ft/lbs system will transform a wide variety of classic vehicles into EV hot rods. Performance will be roughly equivalent to an ICE engine with approximately 400 horsepower, and a range of 2-3 miles per kWh of installed energy *depending on application and battery selection*. The footprint of the EV “Motor Block” is roughly that of a larger V8. The Block is inclusive of 25kWh energy, controllers, chargers and requisite EV accessories… right there under the hood in a drop in motor.
This system is available with various GTe-Energy Module configurations to best fit specific vehicle applications. Electric GT prebuilds and bench tests all systems that ship ready to install and shred tires!
Welcome to the future of Vintage Muscle Cars!