1966-1977 Ford Bronco
• Torque: 350 ft/lbs
• Power: 240 hp
• Max RPM: ~6500rpm
• Performance: Feels like 400 hp traditional V8
• System Voltage: 100-126 VDC
• Maximum Amperage: 1300 amps
• Base Battery Capacity: 50 kWh
• Estimated Range: ~2 miles per kWh (depending on application)
• Charger: 6.6kW Charger Included (upgrade available)
• Charging Time: 6.6kW per hour
• DC Converter: Fully isolated 1000 watt sealed IP67 rated (upgradable)
• Regenerative Braking: Included and preprogrammed
• Transmission requirements: due to the strain of instant torque, this system requires a retrofit to a GM style NV4500 or Tremec performance transmission, automatic models will have to be converted to a compatible manual transmission.
• Transfer Case and Factory Drive Train: Factory Dana 20 transfer case retained via adapters to updated transmission. Driveline and shifter modifications will have to follow suit.
• Clutch Assembly: Lightened billet flywheel, clutch and pressure plate, and motor adapter are included for use with factory clutch assembly.
• 12V Electrical: Seamless ingegration with existing 12v electrical system
• Weight Distribution: Base E-Crate “Motor Block” is appx 500lbs and aft Energy Module is appx 385lbs.
• Battery Capacity Option: +25 kWh
• HVAC System
• Power Steering: Electric Hydraulic or Full Electric
• Vacuum Boosted Brakes: Electric Vacuum System
1966-1977 Ford Bronco
The 1966-1977 Ford Bronco married American Muscle with a 4×4 workhorse. It has become one of the most collectible and highly sought after 4x4s ever built. That being said, the factory L6 and V8 options are long in the tooth and underpowered by today’s standards. Plenty of great V8 swaps are available, but they are already the engine updates of the past. If you have ever dreamt of being able to daily drive you Bronco without the hassle of keeping an archaic ICE engine running? The dream can be a reality with a plug and play EV swap from Electric GT. This is the real deal, folks.
The GTe-353 System is Electric GT’s premium, high power dual motor Conversion System that redefines EV retrofitting. Featuring the latest in consumer EV technology, this 260hp, 350ft/lbs system will transform a wide variety of classic vehicles into EV hot rods. Performance will be roughly equivalent to an ICE engine with approximately 400 horsepower, and a range of 2-3 miles per kWh of installed energy *depending on application and battery selection*. The footprint of the EV “Motor Block” is roughly that of a larger V8. The Block is inclusive of 25kWh energy, controllers, chargers and all requisite EV accessories… right there under the hood in a “drop-in” motor package.
This system is available with various GTe-Energy Module configurations to best fit specific vehicle applications. Electric GT prebuilds and bench tests all systems that ship ready to install and hit the trails!
Welcome to the future of the classic Ford Bronco!